CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

My Content

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Comments are closed.

Comments

  • Good to see you dropping in

  • Hi ya, I know you like Christian comics so I know you'll love The Word for WORD Bible Comic, (Unabridged, historically accurate graphic novel of the Bible with a high view of scripture. For ages 15+) 

    To complete the first book I need your help, as I am raising funds on Kickstarter. My passion is to get God's Word in full into the hands of young believer and unbelievers and comic lovers of all ages, in the hope they will come to really know God. Please check it out at the KS page, it's going well but I still need lots of backers so I hope as a CCAS member you'll please pledge to support this project...

    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/word4wordbiblecomic/the-word-f...

    If you are concerned about the accuracy and faithfulness to the text please read this Blog...

    https://wordforwordbiblecomic.squarespace.com/blog/how-do-i-know-it...

    PS - Please add me as a friend here on CCAS

    The Word for WORD Bible Comic-100+pg Graphic Novel (Judges)
    Hard hitting, unabridged graphic novel of the Book of Judges that is historically accurate with high view of scripture. For ages 15+
  • Just shot you an email, sign me up for an interview!

  • Hey man, keep puttin' in work.

  • Sir, okay no problem.  I just thought I would offer.  God bless.  Rich Collins

  • Sir, thanks for the compliment it was all Mr Maffett and Mr Armstrong who made my story come alive and got the readersfavorite award.  If you want to draw a Raegan and RJ art sketch of any sort for me and mail it to ranger5xrmc@aol.com I will send you $30 to the address you specify.  I will then post it on my story web site in the amazing art section.  No rush.  God Bless.  Rich Collins

  • Hello, Mr. Martin! Actually, I think my research is slowly paying off. :) The ComixTribe link that you sent me is very useful; I’ve been reading their articles ever since. :) Also, I did join the Christian comic Facebook page (though I don‘t get on Facebook TOO often). I even bought "Stan Lee's How to Write Comics" to help me understand the way comic writers think.

    By the way, I never got to thank you for your suggestions. They have been really helpful. I was planning on thanking you before, but sometimes my computer acts weird, and I can't tell if a message is sent or not. So I thought I‘d actually responded back months ago. :P Anyways, I hope that all is well, and that your Kickstarter ends with a bang! :)

  • Hey don't I know you from some place? ;P3884408257?profile=original

  • Thanks for your encouragement....I am new to this   and as a painter I am trying to find my way....love your work...blessings

  • Hey I feel silly. I see now you are the writer creator. Still great work you guys are doing.
This reply was deleted.