Location
San Antonio, TX
San Antonio, TX
Age:
Location
San Antonio, TX
Birthday:
October 5
Age:
Location:
F
Area(s) of Interest or Expertise:
I love music, also love to draw, pencils, colors, nd now I'm learning inks. I also love to write which is why I have so many stories!
Dream Job: (If you could have your dream job in the comics industry, what would it be?)
Owning my own Christian comic studio with all female artists maybe one or two guys. ;-)
Favorite Comic Creators:
God :-D
Apr 18, 2009 at 5:00am to Apr 19, 2009 at 10:00am
Richardson Convention Center
You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!
Comments are closed.
Comments
....Anyway, No, i don't think i read your Jackket/Crow Crossover. Hows about a link, eh?
Sounds like you have some good things going. I would encourage you to put the most energy into your own stories, as opposed to already-existing comics - my experience has been that most publishers of famous comic titles already have a line-up of writers and back-up writers ready to go; but what they are most interested in is seeing new writers who can write compelling stories with beginnings, middles and ends and well-thought out characters. They want to be able to believe in your characters and root for (or against) those characters. They can detect your writing ability better if it is in a completely original script (because if they're reading a Star Wars script you wrote, they already know the characters, so it doesn't really indicate whether you can create and write a well-developed character of your own). Anyway, that's the old timer's comic industry lesson for today... write on! :)
plus your the queen of naboo.
who can argue??...
Blessed are the peacemakers, remember?! ;)
Best regards,
Alec
-
7
-
8
-
9
-
10
-
11
of 11 Next