CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

Hola, and Introductions

Hi everyone,I've known Christ since the age of seven, and when God answered my prayer in a time of great need 12 yrs of age I rededicated my life to him. :-) I promised him that I would be a good daughter for my parents, and serve him in any way he asked.So I pursued Christian music, and after tens years when that didn't work out I began drawing. I met a member of the Christian comics forums, and like a few years later started working on a manga aka Japanese style comic. Then I got the idea for the story I'm working on now which is not an easy one to tell, but I feel that He wants me to tell it.Anyway, in my walk, I haven't been perfect. I've been judgmental, and bitter, but He has continued to work on me and show me how big His grace and love for me is. I'm pretty sure he's not through with me yet and I want Him to keep changing me.So yes I am an overcomer! Not because of what I do but because of what Jesus has done. :-DGod Bless,Souba

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi C. Souba Reyes, and hello to UnchartedSpirit. It's great to have you here, thank you for the great testimony:)
    God bless you all,
    Gerry
    • Ditto to UnchartedSpirit.:)
    • Thank you all for the warm welcome. ^^
      I'm glad to be here and pray for you when you need it and seek some prayer when I need it. ;-) My greatest hope is to be an encouragement to you all, and be able to share the things that God is doing in my life and ministry.
      God Bless,
      Souba
  • Amen! Welcome to the group, Queen of Naboo.:)
  • Amen Souba,
    Welcome to the group. If you need any advice or just need prayer, just ask. Anyone in this group is here because of Christ.
    God bless and welcome......
This reply was deleted.