CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

My Content

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Comments are closed.

Comments

  • As I said to Joey Endres, a few years back a girl said I looked like him too, now Joey, now you... wacky! I'm more gray a and a few pounds more now, with a short-cropped haircut so I probably don't look like him anymore... but I better watch out, soon I may look like Curly from the 3 Stooges!
  • NP! I will try to check her stuff out :D
  • *BIG HUG* Hi, Cassy! Hope to see lots more from you :)
  • Welcome! Glad to know I'm not alone :D
  • Queen! :-D
  • Hey, Queen! Good to see you here - thanks for taking me up on the invitation!
  • At 5:59pm on September 8th, 2007, Henry Chmielefski said…
    "C. Souba Reyes wants to be my friend?" You Betca!!! :)
    P.S. The negative issue was a cool idea.
    P.S.S. Batman was created by Bob Kane And Bill Finger... Read the story here at... http://www.dialbforblog.com/
    DIAL B for BLOG - THE WORLD'S GREATEST COMIC BLOGAZINE
  • Hey kiddo!!! Welcome aboard!!!
This reply was deleted.