CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

My Content

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Comments are closed.

Comments

  • If you love Mignola, you gotta check out my fave artist, Eric Canete. And Travis Charest is an awesome artist. Looking good.
  • Hello Shawn. Thanks for the add. I really like your work. I love your style and can't wait to read some of your writing. Hope you find a partner so you can bring this book to fruition, It looks like a winner. I love Mike Mignola too. :)
  • Looking forward to seeing your work. I suggest going to a couple of sites. There is Nate Butler at ROX35, Lisa Hutchinson at Shelter of Wings, our site at New Creation Now, just to name a few. There is so much talent, that it will take you a while to visit it all and you still might miss some.
  • Welcome to CCAS! I like Mike Bendis too well on Ultimate Spiderman!
    Beloved in Grace,
    Souba
  • Welcome to the CCAS. This is a great site to get your questions answered. There are many aspiring artists and writers on this site. I pray that you find great opportunities for fellowship. You might want to check out some of the sites that the members have posted on their page. May the Lord bless you, your family, and the works of your hands.
This reply was deleted.