CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

My Content

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Comments are closed.

Comments

  • Hi John! Congrats on your 2nd place for the International Christian Comics Competition! I just joined CCAS. Good to meet you here :)
  • Greetings brother -
    I'm about three hours east from you down Hwy 74 between 95 and Wilmington. Glad to see another NC'er from here. I spent a lot of time in the Charlotte area and helped design a museum at Crowders Mountain State Park before going into the ministry.

    Love your stuff - great line work, very professional!
  • Thanks for the comment on my page, Revelation has been mainly in script production at the moment, currently I am writing the second book (55-60 pgs), but my main work is Howard Kent's creation- The Overcomers, which is due out in spring of '08, so hopefully the graphic novel series that I am working on will debu with the second book to the Overcomers somewhere around late summer to early fall if all goes well. Thanks and God Bless!!
  • Nah...screenwriting, storyboarding and animated are my strongest points...I haven't really been taught or learned Modeling and Rigging yet...
  • Hello, John,

    Glad to hear Frogboy is alive and well---funny concept!
  • Hey John, let me know if I can help with your film with Paul!


    ...ok let me know if you need any help two weeks from now, when school starts up again...
  • Thanks so much John. I appreciate your comments and advice. Keep in touch.

    Brother Craig
  • I wear chainmail gloves. ;)
  • Hey, John! Thanks for the kind words about my site. I've been delving into the 3D side of things a bit heavily for work lately, so my drawings there aren't so up-to-date, but I'm glad you liked what you saw.

    Looking forward to getting involved in the community here. I'm a firm believer in the value of constructive critique, having benefitted much from them myself, so as I get more involved I hope we can trade helpful comments down the road.

    You cool with that?

    ~Randy
  • Hey John - welcome aboard! Sorry it took so long to respond - I've been swamped getting a special project off the ground which I'll be announcing soon. I do remember you from the seminar -- FROGBOY!!! :) How are your comics coming along? Please drop me an email with more info on Urban Restoration - I'm interested in finding out more about that - thanks!
This reply was deleted.