CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

My Content

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Comments are closed.

Comments

  • Sabi nang ayaw ko na. Kulit.
  • Ayoko nang magkumento, di naman sumasagot.
  • HI TinTin,

    Happy Thanksgiving! I'm Scott A. Shuford, one of the new Board members. I wanted to stop in and say thanks for being involved with CCAS! If you have any input or would like to be involved with anything in particular, please let me and Eric Jansen (Membership Coordinator for CCAS) know by contacting us both through the site. We'll be making several announcements in the coming weeks, so stay tuned. To see a bit more about me, check out my profile here on the site. I'm looking forward to getting to know you better.


    At Your Service,

    Scott A. Shuford
    www.frontgatemedia.com
    CCAS Board Member 2008-2010


    Consider the words of C.S. Lewis:
    "If there lurks in most modern minds the notion that to desire our own good and to earnestly hope for the enjoyment of it is a bad thing, I suggest that this notion has crept in from Kant and the Stoics and is no part of the Christian faith. Indeed, if we consider the unblushing promises of reward and the staggering nature of the rewards promised in the Gospels, it would seem that our Lord finds our desires, not too strong, but too weak. We are half-hearted creatures, fooling around with drink and sex and ambition when infinite joy is offered us, like an ignorant child who wants to go on making mud pies in a slum because he cannot imagine what is meant by the offer of a holiday at sea. We are far too easily pleased."
  • I know where Cabantuan City is. It's in the Philippines. So Tintin, can you guess who I am?
  • Hello tintin, Did you ever see the comic called tintin
    I think it is French
  • Welcome to the CCAS. Looking forward to knowing more about you. And I too want to know where is Cabanatuan City. May the God of our Lord Jesus Christ richly bless you.
  • Hey! Welcome!
    Where on Earth is Cabanatuan City? No seriously where on this planet is it?
This reply was deleted.