Gender
Female
Birthday: July 15
Gender
Female
Birthday:
July 15
Location:
Female
Area(s) of Interest or Expertise:
Drawing. Comics. Digital Arts. Anime. Manga. And any other art.. :)
My Testimony: (We encourage members to share briefly about how their faith in Christ has impacted their lives.)
I'm going to use the talent God has given me to share the Word and to testify what the Lord has done at the cross, to the ends of the earth! God gave me the reason to strive and do better on what I can do, and I will use it to glorify Him. He has changed my life, from zero to max. From worthless to awesomeness. And now, i'm gonna live my life to the One who lived and died for me. ;) Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! . God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called!! "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." ~Phil 4:13
Dream Job: (If you could have your dream job in the comics industry, what would it be?)
Christian Comic Artist and to work with other people who has the same passion as mine, to glorify God in our works... through art! Yeahhh!! Comics!! ^_^
Favorite Comic Creators:
Too many to mention...
You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!
Comments are closed.
Comments
HBD sista....where is the cake for me?hehehehe
well, maybe we should make christian comic together.i have 1 story.
It's your birthday...? HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you have/had an absolutely incredible day!!
hehehehehe.thanks for comment and watch sista.hehehe u make me smle,u art also great.Manga style isnt?
freehand works like illustrator. Its easier to use. Its best for vector based art and geometric shapes. The older versions were better.
I use manga studio, freehand MX, and photoshop.
hey jen? what art software do you use?
Nice artwork. Clean style and good storytelling ability.
Thank you for the welcome. Nice work.
Well, if I look pro, it might be cause I do this for a living :)
I really do like your coloring approach.
Hello Jennifer. Welcome to the boards. Very interesting manga style. Unique coloring too.
-
1
-
2
of 2 Next