Gender
Female
Mountain View, MO
Birthday: June 14
Gender
Female
Location
Mountain View, MO
Birthday:
June 14
Location:
Female
Area(s) of Interest or Expertise:
Manga & Fusion styles of comics/graphic novels; penciling, inks, digital colors & lettering. Cover design & rendering, web comics, pdf comic compilation.
My Testimony: (We encourage members to share briefly about how their faith in Christ has impacted their lives.)
I was saved at 9 yrs old, through the years I have grown, stagnated and grown some more in Christ. In 2011 God gave me confirmation that he wanted me to create Christian comics in a new way, to teach & engage through stories and so birthed Ministry Comics. For more information visit the website :D
Dream Job: (If you could have your dream job in the comics industry, what would it be?)
Hard question to answer, but I would have to say pencils & inks, though I do like what I do know, which is everything from original character designs to the finished product for the comics, including covers.
Favorite Comic Creators:
Sonic the Hedgehog, Jim Davis "Garfield", Roza & The Horse Prince, LFG Comic.
You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!
Comments are closed.
Comments
Christina, thank you for the friend request. I had a chance to checked out your wonderful website and artwork. You're really doing God's work.
Thank you so much! That is very encouraging. While we have plans to implement Kickstarter for some upcoming projects (book publishing and smartphone apps), there is nothing in place at the moment. In the meantime, folks can always donate to the cause in the left-side column on the comic blog.
Is that your work on Overcomers?
Thanks for checking in, Christina! (and congrats on your second!!)
Things are progressing with Solomon's Seven, albeit s-l-o-w-l-y. Not much to report quite yet - so we'll see what happens! I'm actually working on developing another project/property for kids in a younger age-range as well. I'll be posting about that soon!
do you use manga studio? I just got it (for $4!!! at Fry's). Looking for any tips that I can get if you got any?
Christina...T.T I don't even know what to say...we are all weak vessels and I'm so happy it spoke to you. Thank you so much, may God use you to HIS fullest...T.T
o.o :) Just go to the shelterofwings.com site and click ORDER. :) I'll be looking forward to reading "The Pole"!
Welcome back! Ministry Comics sounds really exciting, and your story 'The Pole' like a 'must see'! Tell Howard Kent I will be rooting for 'The Overcomers'!
-
1
-
2
of 2 Next