Birthday:
October 5
Age:
Birthday:
October 5
Age:
Location:
F
Area(s) of Interest or Expertise:
Manga-style art/comics, family, mentoring
My Testimony: (We encourage members to share briefly about how their faith in Christ has impacted their lives.)
http://shelterofwingsmanga.blogspot.com/
Dream Job: (If you could have your dream job in the comics industry, what would it be?)
To be producing comics that make a difference in people's lives is my dream job/goal.
Favorite Comic Creators:
I will compile a list soon...
You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!
Comments are closed.
Comments
Hi Lisa, Thank you for writing back to me so soon. I started thinking up the story idea I posted about 10 years ago and since have tried to refine the characters and events. Personally I think it would make a really cool graphic novel but I don't draw that well or have the time to put to it, which is a real bummer. But I was thinking if some one liked it and wanted to make it a comic book I could give them the full story, actually there's three stories in my head, that's why it's called "Elorian Chronicles". I'd really like to hear back from you and hear what you think.
Thanks and God bless.><>
Emily.
Dear Lisa Hutchinson,
I just wanted to say that your art work is truly amazing. I really like your style of drawing and incorporating a Biblical theme to it.
God bless.><>
Emily.
-
1
-
2
-
3
-
4
-
5
of 16 Next