Birthday:
October 6
Age:
Birthday:
October 6
Age:
Location:
F
Area(s) of Interest or Expertise:
Manga-style art/comics, family, mentoring
My Testimony: (We encourage members to share briefly about how their faith in Christ has impacted their lives.)
http://shelterofwingsmanga.blogspot.com/
Dream Job: (If you could have your dream job in the comics industry, what would it be?)
To be producing comics that make a difference in people's lives is my dream job/goal.
Favorite Comic Creators:
I will compile a list soon...
You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!
Comments are closed.
Comments
Thank you for your offer on help with manga studio, I'll probably be asking lots of questions in the future on that specifically.
So you do it just like college teaches ya. It's so by the book. Wow, it sure works. I gave up the book method because when I'd stray from black to green and blue inks for my sketch, my scanner said 'i don't think so' and the headaches commenced. Line tool is awesome, you do a great job with it. I actually thought you used Manga Studio for the comic end and Photoshop for the color end... wow, just impressive. Seriously. I'm think I'm massively impressed with you following instructions too. Just impressed.
If it's alright, I do have some questions. How is your creation process? Do you sketch it out by hand and then draw it in the computer, or sketch it and redo it, then scan it into the computer? I mean, do you use the computer to edit your art or create your art on the computer?
How's Shelter of Wings going?
-
6
-
7
-
8
-
9
-
10
of 16 Next