CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

My Content

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Comments are closed.

Comments

  • Hey John - welcome aboard! Sorry it took so long to respond - I've been swamped getting a special project off the ground which I'll be announcing soon. I do remember you from the seminar -- FROGBOY!!! :) How are your comics coming along? Please drop me an email with more info on Urban Restoration - I'm interested in finding out more about that - thanks!
  • Hi there John!
    The Lord be with you, thanks for the comments, man, I am glad you liked..I´ll try to upload some more everyday, at least every week...
  • Hey, you know what we say down here: The South will rise again! :)
    Heck, If Hillary is elected, we may even have to threaten secession again! ha
    Welcome aboard!
  • http://www.zgraphicnovels.com/series/timeFlyz.php

    Their first adventure? The plague of frogs in Egypt. I figured what would be the worst thing for flies to run into?

    :)
  • well, I see...
    I haven´t seen the Illustrator so far, only know the Photoshop.
    Thanks, blessings..
  • Those Frogboy strips are a lot of fun. Awesome!
  • Oh, while they're traveling through time, though . . . Frogboy better stay away from the TimeFlyz. I don't want Frogboy getting any ideas . . .
  • Frogboy? That rules. Awesome stuff, man!
  • I have also seen your works, I really liked, do you ink directly on the PC, with a Pen Board? I wish to know...
  • Hi there John!
    thanks for the words man, I really appreciatted that,
    you have encouraged me. The Lord be with you. Peace and Love.
This reply was deleted.