Gender
Male
Los Angeles, CA
Age: 63 Birthday: March 9
Gender
Male
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Birthday:
March 9
Age:
63
Location:
Male
Area(s) of Interest or Expertise:
Publishing, Ministry, Art and writing
My Testimony: (We encourage members to share briefly about how their faith in Christ has impacted their lives.)
I have been in ministry for over 25 years and drawing for longer than that. I'm still growing in the Lord and I believe Faith Walker Hero is the ministry God has purposed my life.
Dream Job: (If you could have your dream job in the comics industry, what would it be?)
Writer / Artist
Favorite Comic Creators:
Terry and Rachel D.
You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!
Comments are closed.
Comments
Thanks for the comment.
God Bless you.
Doug
Happy Thanksgiving! I didn't want to leave you out so.... thanks for being involved with CCAS! If you have any input or would like to be involved with anything in particular, please let me and Eric Jansen (Membership Coordinator for CCAS) know by contacting us both through the site. We'll be making several announcements in the coming weeks, so stay tuned. To see a bit more about me, check out my profile here on the site. I'm looking forward to getting to know you better.
At Your Service,
Scott A. Shuford
www.frontgatemedia.com
CCAS Board Member 2008-2010
Consider the words of C.S. Lewis:
"If there lurks in most modern minds the notion that to desire our own good and to earnestly hope for the enjoyment of it is a bad thing, I suggest that this notion has crept in from Kant and the Stoics and is no part of the Christian faith. Indeed, if we consider the unblushing promises of reward and the staggering nature of the rewards promised in the Gospels, it would seem that our Lord finds our desires, not too strong, but too weak. We are half-hearted creatures, fooling around with drink and sex and ambition when infinite joy is offered us, like an ignorant child who wants to go on making mud pies in a slum because he cannot imagine what is meant by the offer of a holiday at sea. We are far too easily pleased."
Thanks for the comments. I'm still working my book & I'll have a couple of images to past on CCAS soon. I dig your work on the Faith Walker & your myspace website is slamin'. Keep up the good work. I'm keeping a look out for your graphic novel.
Peace :)
-
3
-
4
-
5
-
6
-
7
of 14 Next