CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

My Content

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Comments are closed.

Comments

  • Hi ya, I know you like Christian comics so I know you'll love The Word for WORD Bible Comic, (Unabridged, historically accurate graphic novel of the Bible with a high view of scripture. For ages 15+) please check it out at the KS page, it's going well but I still need lots of backers so I hope as a CCAS member you'll please pray on pledging to support this project...

    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/word4wordbiblecomic/the-word-f...

    also if you like it please add me as a friend here

    The Word for WORD Bible Comic-100+pg Graphic Novel (Judges)
    Hard hitting, unabridged graphic novel of the Book of Judges that is historically accurate with high view of scripture. For ages 15+
  • HELLO ARVID. YOU SEEM LIKE A FINE YOUNG CHRISTIAN MAN. MYSELF AND MY WIFE ELSIE WOULD LIKE TO BECOME FRIENDS WITH YOU.

  • Warms my heart...

  • Welcome to CCAS, Mr. Hinhaalehelvete! :)

  • Welcome to the CCAS.  We have monthly meetings of the CCAS in Southern California. Let me know if you're interested in attending one. May the God of our Savior, Jesus Christ, richly bless you and your family.

  • Thanks for telling me about this place Arvid, it seems to tick the boxes of interests pretty well! How active is it here?

  • Welcome!

This reply was deleted.