CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

My Content

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Comments are closed.

Comments

  • Hi ya, I know you like Christian comics so I know you'll love The Word for WORD Bible Comic, (Unabridged, historically accurate graphic novel of the Bible with a high view of scripture. For ages 15+) 

    To complete the first book I need your help, as I am raising funds on Kickstarter. My passion is to get God's Word in full into the hands of young believer and unbelievers and comic lovers of all ages, in the hope they will come to really know God. Please check it out at the KS page, it's going well but I still need lots of backers so I hope as a CCAS member you'll please pledge to support this project...

    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/word4wordbiblecomic/the-word-f...

    If you are concerned about the accuracy and faithfulness to the text please read this Blog...

    https://wordforwordbiblecomic.squarespace.com/blog/how-do-i-know-it...

    PS - Please add me as a friend here on CCAS

    The Word for WORD Bible Comic-100+pg Graphic Novel (Judges)
    Hard hitting, unabridged graphic novel of the Book of Judges that is historically accurate with high view of scripture. For ages 15+
  • Well, if that's the case... Thanks for your interest in the first place. Best of luck, dude. God Bless!
  • Hey buddy, sorry I didn't reply sooner. The story you and I were working on before, the comic titled FRENEMY.... I'm not sure how to say this, but I lost interest in that title. But, if you want to start a new comic with me, I'd be happy to work with...?
  • i'm editing it now. THANKS for asking.
  • Congrats on graduating this year...i kno your life is full of stuff to do...don't stress it to tough...
  • OK you just confirmed something for me...i'll do a video this week. Thanks.
  • Hey Sup, how u been?
    How are things going with the testing?!
  • I just sent you an e-mail, telling you about some of the characters, names, etc. In hindsight, I should have sent you this earlier, sorry.
  • Robyn Miller(Myst RIVEN The Soundtrack)---09-moeity-theme
    Juggernautz - Mandarin Sky
    Robyn Miller(Myst RIVEN The Soundtrack)---16-catherine-s-freedom
  • CCAS emails do not seem to be working

    ...Ok your email was bit akward to read but i understand you were low on time so it's all good...it is in fact ONE shared LINE. look at the image i just uploaded. The Line is the line of cards in the middle. Vs is set up like that. Coop is ALSO set u like that. and If more than two playersare playing then the LINE is in the middle and all ofther fields are around it...HTink poker table and the "kitty" in the middle in the LINE.
    I am really stoked that you're giving it such a go.
This reply was deleted.