CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

My Content

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Comments are closed.

Comments

  • Hi ya, I know you like Christian comics so I know you'll love The Word for WORD Bible Comic, (Unabridged, historically accurate graphic novel of the Bible with a high view of scripture. For ages 15+) please check it out at the KS page, it's going well but I still need lots of backers so I hope as a CCAS member you'll please pray on pledging to support this project...

    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/word4wordbiblecomic/the-word-f...

    also if you like it please add me as a friend here

    The Word for WORD Bible Comic-100+pg Graphic Novel (Judges)
    Hard hitting, unabridged graphic novel of the Book of Judges that is historically accurate with high view of scripture. For ages 15+
  • idk man i kinda given up on comics
  • hey dude sorry i just vanished i was working on that comic strip stuff then graduated school and now im in a band trying to get stuff done again im sorry i vanished
  • Group sounds cool. Shoot me your email address and I'll go offline into email to ask about the set up issue.
  • http://christiancomicart.ning.com/groups/group/list is the link to the All Groups page.
  • HI Baron - I'm not sure if only admins can create groups or if anyone can, but there should be an "add group" link in the upper right area of the Groups channel.
  • Yeah They have facial hair
  • Yeah Im gunna work on Frenemy I will email what I have the two guys looking like here some time today.
  • i would use the chat thing but it never works on my computer
  • k gotcha how do you want them newspaper strip style of full book style
This reply was deleted.