CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

My Content

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Comments are closed.

Comments

  • dude your work is solid :) awesome!
  • Awesome work man. Really awesome.
  • Whats up Torrance!

    Thanks for add as friend and awesome artwork from here and your blogspot. Check my blog - JoshHeusinkveld.blogspot.com

    GLYASDI,
    Josh
  • Hey Torrance,

    Great artwork! I appreciate you connecting with me.
    Peace in Christ,
    G
  • Praise the Lord bro, It is really cool to see you out here. I've been on the grind with art projects --busy busy busy. I'm about to pencil the latest Faith Walker page for the website. I'm thankful that God continues to feed a brother with the gifts.

    Holla when you can

    Be Blessed

    Clint
  • Thanks Torrance for the word!

    I'll be keeping my eyes open for random signs of "Proportion Distortion" on the rest of the project ;)! Good lookin' out bro. Later-
  • hello, broham!
  • What's up Torrance! I checked out your work and... Dude, you got some fire man! Nice work bro! Check out my site (either here or myspace) when you get a free moment and let me know what you think... Peace Torrance & GOD bless-
  • Love your work. Do you have any sequential comic book page? If so, I'd love to see them. God bless.
  • HI Torrance,

    Welcome aboard! I'm Scott A. Shuford, one of the new CCAS Board members. I wanted to stop in and say thanks for being involved with CCAS!

    If you have any input or would like to be involved with anything in particular, please let me and Eric Jansen (Membership Coordinator for CCAS) know by contacting us both through the site.

    To see a bit more about me, check out my profile here on the site. I'm looking forward to getting to know you better.

    Can you post or join in a forum discussion topic, post your own blog entry or upload your art or video now? :)

    At Your Service,

    Scott A. Shuford
    www.frontgatemedia.com
    CCAS Board Member 2008-2010


    Consider the words of C.S. Lewis:
    "If there lurks in most modern minds the notion that to desire our own good and to earnestly hope for the enjoyment of it is a bad thing, I suggest that this notion has crept in from Kant and the Stoics and is no part of the Christian faith. Indeed, if we consider the unblushing promises of reward and the staggering nature of the rewards promised in the Gospels, it would seem that our Lord finds our desires, not too strong, but too weak. We are half-hearted creatures, fooling around with drink and sex and ambition when infinite joy is offered us, like an ignorant child who wants to go on making mud pies in a slum because he cannot imagine what is meant by the offer of a holiday at sea. We are far too easily pleased."
This reply was deleted.