"Welcome to the CCAS. Thank you for sharing and posting a sample of your work. May our gracious Lord and Savior richly bless you in the knowledge of His eternal love for you."
"Welcome to the CCAS. Thank you for posting samples of your illustrations. They are wonderful. May our gracious Lord and Savior richly bless you and the works of your hands."
"Welcome to the CCAS. Thank you for posting samples of your work. Do I assume correctly that you and Christian Stubbs work together? Looking forward to seeing more of you work. May our gracious Lord and Savior richly bless you in the knowledge of…"
"Welcome to the CCAS. Thank you for posting samples of your work. btw- Doug TenNapel is a great brother in the Lord. I've have had the opportunity to meet him at the San Diego Comic Con several times. I pray that you make some great connections…"
"Welcome to the CCAS. If you are at liberty, I would encourage you to post samples of your work. Your list of favorite comic creators, you have listed some legends. May our gracious Lord and Savior richly bless you in the knowledge of His eternal…"
"Welcome to the CCAS. If you at liberty, I would encourage you to post samples of your work. May our gracious Lord and Savior richly bless you and your family in the knowledge of His eternal love."
"Welcome to the CCAS. If you have samples of your work I would encourage you to post them. Looking forward to knowing more about you. May our gracious Lord and Savior richly bless you in the knowledge of His eternal love."
"Welcome to the CCAS. Looking forward to knowing more about you. If you have samples of your work I would encourage you to post them. May our gracious Lord and Savior richly bless you in the knowledge of His eternal love."
"Welcome to the CCAS. I pray that you make some wonderful connections. There are some very gifted brothers and sisters on this site. May our gracious Lord and Savior richly bless you in the knowledge of His eternal love."
"Welcome to the CCAS. Sergio Cariello is a great guy and wonderful brother in the Lord. I believe he is from Brazil. If you have samples of your work, I encourage you to post them. May our gracious Lord and Savior richly bless you in the knowledge…"
"Welcome to the CCAS. As Brien mentioned, what comics to you read? Looking forward to knowing more about you. May our gracious Lord and Savior bless you in the knowledge of His eternal love for you."
"Welcome to the CCAS. Thank you for posting your work. Love the picture of you working in your studio. Gary Larson is one of my favorites. May our gracious Lord and Savior richly bless you, your family, and the works of your hands."
"Welcome to the CCAS. I visited your website and your work is excellent. Looking forward to knowing more about you. May our gracious Lord and Savior richly bless you in the knowledge of His eternal love for you."
HI Ralph,
Thank you for your kind comments yesterday...they were very encouraging.
Quite "by accident" I found this site and this is the first time I have been involved in something like this.
It's been almost a year now since I have had any illustration assignments. I have been working in construction, and anything else I could do to get the bills paid, but am really feeling the desire to get back into illustration again.
In this time, the Lord has been doing another work, within me...there was a lot of things that needed to change, so He kept me from getting distracted. And I am grateful for that. It has drawn me closer to Him and to His ways and His truth.
I am hopeful that in this venue, through any possible connections made, He may lead me to doing as He wills...some assignments that are of His choosing. It is my greatest desire to serve Him and His Kingdom, using the talent He has blessed me with.
The last twenty years in this "industry" has been a rough one at times. Times of feast and times of famine...hasn't always been easy. And I think now that one of my greatest problems, as I have come to realize, is that I was doing it mostly for the sake of my glory...not His. So, I think He needed to deal with me on that. I have now come to where I am no longer interested in "my glory" or in attaining the things of the world. Now that He has shown me the truth of all that, I find they have fallen away.
I just want to serve Him and be a part of advancing the Gospel.
So...I lift this talent up to Him...His will be done.
Again, thank you for your encouraging words and for welcoming me to this association.
May God also bless you richly!
Hey Ralph, Thank you So much for introducing me to this website! Hopefully I'll find somebody who can mentor me both spiritually and artistically! I look forward to meeting new people and getting some feedback on my artwork.
Thank you Ralph! It was great seeing you again!
I want to talk to you again. Also is it too late to join the CCAS sketchbook?
I would like to join it how would I get in it?
Hey Ralph,
It was great meetin you at Wondercon! I wish we could have spent more time talking during the con. You truly have a heart for people and a sweet spirit. I hope you enjoyed the Spirit Knight series and your mug and t-shirt...we'd love to have our issues at the CCAS table at Comic-Con!
Comments
Thank you for your kind comments yesterday...they were very encouraging.
Quite "by accident" I found this site and this is the first time I have been involved in something like this.
It's been almost a year now since I have had any illustration assignments. I have been working in construction, and anything else I could do to get the bills paid, but am really feeling the desire to get back into illustration again.
In this time, the Lord has been doing another work, within me...there was a lot of things that needed to change, so He kept me from getting distracted. And I am grateful for that. It has drawn me closer to Him and to His ways and His truth.
I am hopeful that in this venue, through any possible connections made, He may lead me to doing as He wills...some assignments that are of His choosing. It is my greatest desire to serve Him and His Kingdom, using the talent He has blessed me with.
The last twenty years in this "industry" has been a rough one at times. Times of feast and times of famine...hasn't always been easy. And I think now that one of my greatest problems, as I have come to realize, is that I was doing it mostly for the sake of my glory...not His. So, I think He needed to deal with me on that. I have now come to where I am no longer interested in "my glory" or in attaining the things of the world. Now that He has shown me the truth of all that, I find they have fallen away.
I just want to serve Him and be a part of advancing the Gospel.
So...I lift this talent up to Him...His will be done.
Again, thank you for your encouraging words and for welcoming me to this association.
May God also bless you richly!
Ken Save
Thanks
God Bless,
Charlie
I want to talk to you again. Also is it too late to join the CCAS sketchbook?
I would like to join it how would I get in it?
-Brandon
It was great meetin you at Wondercon! I wish we could have spent more time talking during the con. You truly have a heart for people and a sweet spirit. I hope you enjoyed the Spirit Knight series and your mug and t-shirt...we'd love to have our issues at the CCAS table at Comic-Con!
enjoy CCAS, as well as your fellowship.
bob-
-
24
-
25
-
26
-
27
-
28
of 49 Next