CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

My Content

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Comments are closed.

Comments

  • well thank you... i've always loved anime!!! keep doing what you do
  • Maybe I can help.
  • Hey Marlysse! I love your character art, glad you could join! How did you find this place? =)
  • Love your style by the way. looks very loose and fun and your choice of colors adds mood to the scenes. Is this a comic your working on?
  • I was a security officer for Disney college students and they had japanese students. I will def. let you know how the rosetta stone works out.
  • Lol! Thank you Marlysse. ^^
    Are you planning on working on a comic, or a manga?
    Beloved in Grace,
    Souba
  • I'm always happy to see more fellow gals interested in creating comics! I'd love to go to Japan one day too, and translate my comic into Nihon go. ^^
    Anymoo, welcome to CCAS!
    Beloved in Grace,
    Souba
  • I also have the japanese english dictionary. Some one just recently gave me the Rosetta Stone so lets see how that works out. I know little phrases myself. used to practice them on the Japanese kids at my old job.
  • Hello, Marlysse - welcome!
  • Figured you would be an military brat lol. Yeah I want to go to Japan and at least stay for 2 weeks. My wife and youngest son wants to go too, but I tell them no one invited them, lol. Do you speak Japanese?
This reply was deleted.