CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

My Content

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Comments are closed.

Comments

  • Welcome to the group, Tom. I enjoy your art!
  • Hi Tom,

    Welcome to CCAS. Coming from Britain I had never heard of Funny Pages until the other day some one on here pointed out your site. It's great suff, just let me know if your'e ever on the look out for artists from Great Britain.

    Steve
  • Hi Tom,
    Welcome to CCAS! I hop you will be blessed by the fellowship of many talented Christian artists here.
    Beloved in Grace,
    Souba
  • Greetings, Tom, your work is fantastic! Welcome to CCAS, I really enjoy the palet that you draw from. May the Lord continue to bless the work of your hands.
    Clint
  • Hi Tom! Welcome! I got your book Creating Characters with Personality! Think your work is great!
  • By the Watterson, Gary Larson, Davis, Byrne and Hughes are some of my favorites
  • Welcome to the CCAS. I visited your site and it is quite impressive. It is good to see that the Lord is blessing your endeavors. May He continue to prosper you, your family and all that you do for Him.
  • Tom,
    Indeed a great big welcome to you. Your work
    is terrific.

    God bless,

    Don
  • YEAH! This site seems to get more and more awesome every second! Thanks for coming, Tom!
  • Keep up the great work!

    May Jesus greatly bless everything he puts your hands to.
    Paul
    www.pavajaam.com
This reply was deleted.