NEED YOUR COMMENTS!We, here at Funnypages Productions (that's Tom and Rob, primarily), try to be careful about "letting the cat out of the bag" about what we are working on or planning for our company. Usually, that's because we can't. NDA's and…
"Wow, I made your "favorites" list, what an honor. Thanks for the kind email too. Your "Little Angel" strip looks fun, I really like the dog design. Very funny/cute. Blessings to you in all you do!
BTW, I don't post here much if you want to see more…"
"sounds great. I was turned onto your work by a interview that was on character design and have you as a favorite website, and I bought your book but gave it to a student who I was teaching. I also have an issue of opposing forces."
For our "Christian Comics International" website we've put together a page about Christians who are offering comics/cartooning/art classes in various parts of the country/world:
"Huh. I know Derrick Fish too, very nice guy. This looks fun. Is it Christian or mainstream? Good to see you here Mike, I like your work alot! God bless!"
"HA! I wish you could be here, too! I'd love to see you draw also! You'd go crazy in animation, it's like watching grass grow! I can't believe I did it for 15 years! We don't animate (traditionally) very much anymore. Most of our work is development…"
"Thanks Sergio, it's an honor to be in any group that includes you. I'm a fan. Love the work you are doing on Son of Samson, and keep wondering how you are able to get the 150 pages done every book! On top of your other "mainstream" work too! Just…"
Welcome to CCAS. Coming from Britain I had never heard of Funny Pages until the other day some one on here pointed out your site. It's great suff, just let me know if your'e ever on the look out for artists from Great Britain.
Greetings, Tom, your work is fantastic! Welcome to CCAS, I really enjoy the palet that you draw from. May the Lord continue to bless the work of your hands.
Clint
Welcome to the CCAS. I visited your site and it is quite impressive. It is good to see that the Lord is blessing your endeavors. May He continue to prosper you, your family and all that you do for Him.
Comments
Welcome to CCAS. Coming from Britain I had never heard of Funny Pages until the other day some one on here pointed out your site. It's great suff, just let me know if your'e ever on the look out for artists from Great Britain.
Steve
Welcome to CCAS! I hop you will be blessed by the fellowship of many talented Christian artists here.
Beloved in Grace,
Souba
Clint
Indeed a great big welcome to you. Your work
is terrific.
God bless,
Don
May Jesus greatly bless everything he puts your hands to.
Paul
www.pavajaam.com
-
1
-
2
-
3
-
4
of 4 Next