"Hi Way (that's a sort of joke),
Welcome to the site, though to be honest I haven't visited it much recently. Very much enjoyed reading the profiles of your characters. They were very readable and I found the science and faith theme very interesting.…"
"Hi Alec,
I'll have a look in on your website some time today. Interestingly enough the Eagle was produced to counter the influx of American comics in he late 1940s!! Hampson had an amazing studio system where they had several artists and made models…"
Thanks for your comments. Not much work on at the moment, thus I have time to mess around and update my page!! Those two guys are my favourite characters at the moment and I'm working on a few more cartoons for them. No takers yet though.…"
"Thanks for looking in on the website. I looked in on yours and I like your style. The Horrible Histories and Science I worked on were the magazine versions. I'd like to see something like that for the Bible.
"makes perfect sense, thanks Josh. I fancied the London background but wanted to liven it up a bit, then I remembered your page. I'm guessing you're about 5 hours behind me. Hope you are having a good day.
I'm trying to edit my page and wanted to put some of my cartoons over the city scape of London (where the CCAS logo is) a bit like the way you have done (yeah I'm a real copy cat!). How did you do that?
"HI Souba,
I put a couple more Entertaining Angels on the Dead Sea Comics. A potential client looked up the site today so I thought I better update it given that a few people have been looking in.
Welcome to CCAS. Coming from Britain I had never heard of Funny Pages until the other day some one on here pointed out your site. It's great suff, just let me know if your'e ever on the look out for artists from Great Britain.
Thanks for looking up the Dead Sea Comics. I have been rather lazy and need to update it on a regular basis(I have quite a few Angels I could add especially). I eventually got round to looking at your website. An amazingly interesting…"
Hey! Is this Steve English, cartoonist for PLUS+, third longest-running Christian comic publication in the world? Welcome aboard! Don't know if you'll remember our meeting in the UK several years back...?
Comments
In Christ,
Nate
Welcome aboard. This is a great place to learn and share your thoughts and opinion on just about anything Chrsitian related. Have fun and God bless!
Brother Craig
Lee.
-
1
-
2
of 2 Next