CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

My Content

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Comments are closed.

Comments

  • Hi ya, I know you like Christian comics so I know you'll love The Word for WORD Bible Comic, (Unabridged, historically accurate graphic novel of the Bible with a high view of scripture. For ages 15+) 

    To complete the first book I need your help, as I am raising funds on Kickstarter. My passion is to get God's Word in full into the hands of young believer and unbelievers and comic lovers of all ages, in the hope they will come to really know God. Please check it out at the KS page, it's going well but I still need lots of backers so I hope as a CCAS member you'll please pledge to support this project...

    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/word4wordbiblecomic/the-word-f...

    If you are concerned about the accuracy and faithfulness to the text please read this Blog...

    https://wordforwordbiblecomic.squarespace.com/blog/how-do-i-know-it...

    PS - Please add me as a friend here on CCAS

    The Word for WORD Bible Comic-100+pg Graphic Novel (Judges)
    Hard hitting, unabridged graphic novel of the Book of Judges that is historically accurate with high view of scripture. For ages 15+
  • Hi Jawz I like your sketches of the girls and your Location: in His arms
    just great
  • O!! Sounds great! I'll be looking forward to that^_______^
  • o, hey Jawz Rox! All fired up from your missions trip? XDXD I love the new pages, you're getting better and better^^ I've been very busy with projects, but can't think of a better way to spend a work day. Keep up the great work!
  • ^w^
    Thankies! I'm glad you like!
  • Thank you very much! =] I'm really glad you like them! ^_^
  • Hi Jaws Rox. Thank you for your interest in Clash Creative. I hope someday you will be working with us. Keep drawing and you will!
  • Hey, Jawz Rox!! You're art is sooo cute! ;) Welcome to the site, you'll meet great people here ^_____^ You'll become a manga artist sooner than you think, I'll bet!
  • A person on this site you will want to contact is Lisa Hutchinson. She is a very gifted artist and strong sister in the Lord.
  • Welcome aboard!
This reply was deleted.