CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

My Content

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Comments are closed.

Comments

  • Yo, I checked out your site your work is amazing!!!
  • Hey bro, remember the footsteps in the sand picture? just remember he is carrying you.
    Keep your head up.---The fat lady is not singing.
  • Hi Greg! Dust is looking really, REALLY good! Keep pluggin'!!! God's Best!
  • Thanks for the add!!!!
  • Hey G! I posted up the Faithwalker pic you rendered a while back, I got a favorable comment on it. folks are digging your stuff.
    CDJ
  • hey strout love your porfolio!
    what did do in the ragged capes book?
    colors/pencils or both?
  • Big G! hang in there pal, God IS in control.
  • i'm going quite well. thanks for the welcome.
  • Thank you for visiting us at LunaMoonHunter.com. We hope and pray it will be well received as well.

    Rob
  • By the way, I just sent you a color scheme for one of the characters. I know you'll do a great job.
This reply was deleted.