CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

My Content

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Comments are closed.

Comments

  • Hi Susan! Hey, where'd ya go?!
  • Hey! Thanks for responding to my discussion!
    May I have your email so I can talk to you about it?
    Thanks!!!
  • Hello, Susan! Check out my CCAS blog for the preview #3 of Erica's and my new serial, BEST MANN FOR THE JOB!

    :)

    Have a great weekend - God bless!
  • Susan!! Hey, I get to place a face with your name! I'm really excited to see your photos, especially your Tracy and Tristan comic. It's coming along great. I think we share some similarities, and it would be nice to connect a bit more. GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. :)
  • Thanks for your comment, Susan! The "Best Mann For The Job" comic runs on the front page at TitleTrakk.com ... just scroll to the bottom.

    Have a great weekend - God bless!
    TitleTrakk.com - Christian Books, Christian Music, Christian Fiction, Christian Movies
    Christian book reviews, music reviews, movie reviews, author interviews, musician interviews, and more.
  • Thanks Susan! I went over and introduced myself. :)
  • I'll check it out! Thanks! :)
  • Welcome Susan. Looking forward to seeing some of your work on this site. I have definitely been on the Cyberlight site many times. You find some exceptionally talented people on this site. I know that you will have a great time on the CCAS site. God bless you.
  • You are welcome for the welcome. :) Looking forward to the longer bio. What's a Cyberlighter?
  • Hi SusanTheCat, nice to see you here! I don't post much around here but will be watching for you and the other Cyberlighters daily:)

    God bless,
    Gerry
This reply was deleted.