"Ray is the real deal. I need to get me to one of those Ambassadors' Academy weekends.
If you need any direction in the Evangelism and/or Apologetics dept., just ask. I have tons of resources and can make some recommendations if you need them. WOTM…"
"I do the MP3 thing as well and listen at my leisure. I got on early, but still had to go back and listen to a few months worth at a time. It's amazing, getting 2 hours of hardcore evangelism and apologetics each day. I'm definitely out there…"
"Thanks for the add, Steve. I just read your blog and pray the Holy Spirit comforts you and your family in this time of sorrow. Oh, but JOY cometh in the morning, for we all will see each other again on the other side when we most importantly of all,…"
"Thanks, everyone, for your words of support. Even those of you that didn't know what to write, I understand. Sometimes there are no right words. I appreciate your prayers, love and support during this time."
"My stepfather went to be with the Lord in glory yesterday at 2 am. My sorrow is temporary, but his joy is eternal, as ours soon shall be. God bless you, brother,
Steve,
Thanks for posting the Basics on line here at the CCAS Social Net, I think it says very well what the Christian Comics writer or artist faces as he (or she) produces comics.
Hi Steve! Your article about The Basics of Christian Comics was both scary and exciting. I fail to measure up to the standards you put forth on several points, some due to personal failings, and others for reasons beyond my control. But it's good to be reminded how serious a responsibility, and how precious a gift, being able to make comics for the Lord Jesus is.
Talk with you soon,
God bless you and yours,
Gerry Lee
Comments
Thanks for posting the Basics on line here at the CCAS Social Net, I think it says very well what the Christian Comics writer or artist faces as he (or she) produces comics.
God bless,
Don
Talk with you soon,
God bless you and yours,
Gerry Lee
-
1
-
2
-
3
of 3 Next