"Heya Souba! Yep, I've joined the asylum and feel free to bug me at any time about stuff a Pastor may say or do. I might not be right, but at least it'll be real. ;-)"
"Kurt: Yes our ministry is looking at publishing Christian Comics. If you want more information, you can e-mail me at any time, or get ahold of me easily through Whitepages.com, run a search on my name (Full name, without the Pastor) and Gwinn…"
Welcome to the CCAS! You know I'm always pleased to meet a pastor, because my comic book has two of them in the story and I can bug you about pastor stuff later, j/k. ;-)
Beloved by Grace,
Souba
PASTOR OAKLEY!!! MY MAN!!! It is good to see you here on the CCAS. Your son is now 5 years old? How time does fly. I pray that everything is going well with your family and the church congregation. The Lord richly bless you and your family.
Comments
Beloved by Grace,
Souba
-
1
-
2
of 2 Next