CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

My Content

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Comments are closed.

Comments

  • Kurt: Yes our ministry is looking at publishing Christian Comics. If you want more information, you can e-mail me at any time, or get ahold of me easily through Whitepages.com, run a search on my name (Full name, without the Pastor) and Gwinn Michigan.
  • I have added samples of my work to my page here at ccas. Please look at them and let me know what you think.
  • Sure, just link me. For self-publishing, you can try www.lulu.com they charge a fee but publish it online and such. Howard is the guy to talk to about publishing, but you can ask him if you want, about getting a cover add in the Overcomers GN series books, I'm sure he won't mind, just ask him ^^. Howard Kent.
  • Which one are you talking about? lol, Howard Kent is the creator and self-publisher of the Overcomers and as far as Revelations go, I will try to self-publish that myself through the Overcomers' graphic novel and Howard's my agent and good friend so he's helping in that aspect too, so I guess either way you look at it, both are being self-published in one way or another,lol. ^^
  • Thanks for the welcome guys. I am planning to put some of my work up real soon. God bless you all and your families.

    Kurt
  • Hello Kurt. I don't use MySpace so are you gonna put some work up on this site?
  • Welcome to the CCAS. I hope that you have a gret time of fellowship with us. The Lord bless you and your family.
  • welcome to the group Kurt. I used to be law enforcement officer and helped train and teach guard card classes. Hope to catch up with you in the future. God bless
This reply was deleted.