CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

My Content

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Comments are closed.

Comments

  • Hey Nate. Cool to see you here. I've seen your Comix35 site and its awesome. I'm also an avid reader of your updates on CC.Net. Your something of a celebrity to me. :) I sent the friend request before reading about your discomfort with the whole thing, so just disregard it, please. Really awesome to have you here.:)
  • Our prayers are with you and Susan during this difficult season. Susan is in His hands and He is with you both. Your priority is your wife and we understand that all your time and energy is focused on her. The Lord be your comforter and strength.
  • Praise God! the legendary Nate Butler has joined the cyber ranks of CCAS! Great to see you out here. I've always marveld at how you've been used as a trail blazer in the realm of Christian comics. You are an inspiration. God bless you and keep up the great work.
  • faaantastic! my brotha Nate! praise God for you!
  • Nate,
    Welcome aboard! Ditto been praying for Susan and you. Hope things are working out well.

    I see we have some common favorite artists. Ditko, Kirby (of course), Wood and Gil Kane. Yes those other guys are very good too.

    God bles, my friend,
    Don
  • Hello, Nate! We're praying for you in PA :) What you're doing for Christian comics is nothing short of amazing.
  • NATE!!! NATE!!! NATE!!! Nate Butler is in the house. How have you been doing? The comic book competition was outstanding. I absolutely loved "Adventures of Faith" There were some amazing entries this time. I have been praying for you and your wife and I will continue to do so. You've got to contact me. You can e-mail me and I can give you a complete update on what the Lord has been doing. It is so good to have you with us. The Lord bless you, your family and the works of your hand.
  • Hey Nate - welcome aboard! I hope you are well.
  • Hey Nate....that's cool that you have a linkedin profile!
This reply was deleted.