It looks good, Nathan. What's the story about?
Also, I looked at the art you gave me for my birthday, and I liked it. The John the Baptist kid was funny. I see you've got some more of those comic strips in your photo gallery here, so I might have to look at them now.
One of them saw that chibi picture and asked me to do their cover art. So, I guess the cover art was inspired from that very picture. And yes, I do personally know all three of them, they're friends of mine, I grew up with two of them, and I live in the same neighborhood with the other. : )
Thanks for reading all of the 2nd story. Glad you liked it. Though it may not be the end of the "drama" that Mike is facing. I'll be starting the 3rd story soon.
Thanks bro, glad you dig it. I didn't think I'd find more CCAS guys at Liberty - I'd like to put together some weekly discussion meetings for next year, we gotta keep in touch and help each other out!
Hey there, glad I inspired you! The story is almost done, though I meant to have it done for some time. I know many Christian guys struggle with lust and I feel showing how Mike deals with it is similar to how most guys go through the motions. I have worried if the content was be "offensive" for a Christian comic with the fantasies, but I wanted to show lust in a realistic way.
Hey Nate, i replied to your comment about those pages I drew. When you get a chance check it out. You hit a lot of good points and I enjoyed your feedback. Hope to post something new over the weekend.
Hey Nate, glad to meet you. Cool sketches! Do me a favor, once I post some work up, let me know what yah think? You and I have a similiar goal to be more spiritual with our art. I plan using more action in my comics to influcence spiritually with a few words, but not to wordy. I like to have morals within the storyline, but for it to remain subtle so it allows the action to speak for it.Follow me? Anyway let me know. Your age is the type of audience I would like to reach with my christian comics.
Thanks for the comment! Modern Christians chapter 2 is almost done. I got a few more pages to finish up. Then I start on chapter 3 which gets even more funny and interesting. I think Lust is an important issue to deal with since many people struggle with it, including Christians and it's not easy to overcome that habit.
Comments
Also, I looked at the art you gave me for my birthday, and I liked it. The John the Baptist kid was funny. I see you've got some more of those comic strips in your photo gallery here, so I might have to look at them now.
-
1
-
2
-
3
-
4
-
5
of 8 Next