CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

My Graphic Novel gets a second chance to praise Christ

A year ago, I had my first Christian Graphic Novel, "The Improbable Barnsy and A Pocket Full of Teeth" published, but unfortunately it wasn't up for long due to unforeseen problems in the publishing field. That was then and this is now.I am proud to announce that "The Improbable Barnsy and A Pocket Full of Teeth" has returned to publication. It is published through Living Word Publication and for now is sold exclusively through lulu.com. It is 152 pages, black and white with a color cover. I wrote it, produced it, drew, and edited it and my good friend Pastor Martin Oakley has published it.Type in the site address below to see the cover and click it to find the link to lulu.com or go to lulu.com and look under Barnsy, Living Word Publications or my name. On the lulu site there are also the first seven pages of my work as a preview for ...you to see. It goes for $12.95. I hope you all buy it.It is about Christian faith, redemption, forgiveness and how we all need Christ as our savior. It is written for a general audience, but would be ideal for children and comic book lovers. I ask my friends and family to check it and even if you don't buy it, please tell others about it. I want to share my love for the Christian faith and my talents as writer and artist to everybodyThanks for listening and God be with you all.Kurt Lewiskglewis75@hotmail.com

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Replies

• We've got our shopping cart live.

http://www.livingwordpublishing.info/cart/

Here people can use check or money order (they print out an invoice of
    their order and send it to us with the check or money order) or pay with
    any major credit card/debit card, or even use paypal!
  • I saw your book on lulu.com, looks nice.
This reply was deleted.