Gender
Male
Royal Oak, MI
Gender
Male
Location
Royal Oak, MI
Location:
male
Area(s) of Interest or Expertise:
fantasy illustration
My Testimony: (We encourage members to share briefly about how their faith in Christ has impacted their lives.)
I love my Christian faith. It gives my life meaning and direction and there is nothing I enjoy more then expressing my faith through art.
Dream Job: (If you could have your dream job in the comics industry, what would it be?)
Doing a Christian comic book that changes lives.
Favorite Comic Creators:
John Buscema, Gil Kane, Herg'e, Hayao Miyazaki, Frazetta, Gene Colan
You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!
Comments are closed.
Comments
Ok cool, sounds good. I actually finished reading it yesterday, but I'll still check out the changes/updates.
Thanks for accepting my friend request! I look forward to connecting with you and learning more about your projects. I've also started reading "Orange Peel 3." Cool stuff... Peace and blessings,
Justin
God Bless you and have a wonderful Christmas!
Beloved in Grace,
Souba
Happy Thanksgiving! I'm Scott A. Shuford, one of the new Board members. I wanted to stop in and say thanks for being involved with CCAS! If you have any input or would like to be involved with anything in particular, please let me and Eric Jansen (Membership Coordinator for CCAS) know by contacting us both through the site. We'll be making several announcements in the coming weeks, so stay tuned. To see a bit more about me, check out my profile here on the site. I'm looking forward to getting to know you better.
At Your Service,
Scott A. Shuford
www.frontgatemedia.com
CCAS Board Member 2008-2010
Consider the words of C.S. Lewis:
"If there lurks in most modern minds the notion that to desire our own good and to earnestly hope for the enjoyment of it is a bad thing, I suggest that this notion has crept in from Kant and the Stoics and is no part of the Christian faith. Indeed, if we consider the unblushing promises of reward and the staggering nature of the rewards promised in the Gospels, it would seem that our Lord finds our desires, not too strong, but too weak. We are half-hearted creatures, fooling around with drink and sex and ambition when infinite joy is offered us, like an ignorant child who wants to go on making mud pies in a slum because he cannot imagine what is meant by the offer of a holiday at sea. We are far too easily pleased."
Welcome the site. I pray that you encounter meaningful fellowship here.
Be blessed.
Clint
-
1
-
2
-
3
of 3 Next