CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

Replies

• Hi Billy, I talked to you on Sunday at the MCCC while you were sketching that skull and crossbones. Just wanted to say "Hi" again and talking with you has given me a refreshed inspiration to keep moving forward with my character and his 3 part story. I've been going non stop since then. Thanks again, Billy and God Bless! 

• Welcome.  Hope you like CCAS.

• Lol!   Thank you, Jennifer! 

:)

• Hahaha. I'm few weeks late from greeting you a welcome! Hahaha.. just noticed it now.

• Welcome here!! :)

• Lol.  Yes, Ryan, I am!

• Are you the same Billy Tucci that created "Shi", the popular independant comic book of the 1990's?

• Billy, welcome to CCAS, and glad to see you here.  Hope to see you around the convention circuit.  And congrats on "A Child is Born."  Fantastic piece of work!

Matt

Site: www.MattYocum.com

Comics: www.ComicCritique.com

• I sure will Julio!  Thank you for the kind words and please, keep the faith with everything in life!

Billy

• Congratulations about "A Child is Born", beautiful art and storytelling. Like most of us at CCAS, I'm working (writing/drawing) a Christian comic. I invite you to see some sequentials (and other drawings) in my CCAS page at http://www.christiancomicarts.com/photo/photo/listForContributor?sc... I hope you like them. My comic does not have a publishing house yet.

Finally, thanks for your inspiring work; may God keep blessing you and your wonderful talents!

Julio Molina-Muscara's Photos
    Julio Molina-Muscara's Photos | The CCAS has provided opportunities for fellowship and mentoring among Christian comic book professionals and enthusi…
This reply was deleted.