Gender
Female
Utica, NY
Birthday: June 8 Which Category best describes you? Independent/Self Publisher
Gender
Female
Location
Utica, NY
Birthday:
June 8
Which Category best describes you?
Independent/Self Publisher
Location:
Utica, NY
Area(s) of Interest or Expertise:
I draw, write and compose music and combine those to make graphellas, illustrated novellas, aka graphic novels.
My Testimony: (We encourage members to share briefly about how their faith in Christ has impacted their lives.)
My faith inspires my worldview...as it should, and thus inspires my art.
Dream Job: (If you could have your dream job in the comics industry, what would it be?)
Self-publishing original faith-inspired from home, I write graphellas and write theme songs for them.
Favorite Comic Creators:
Dave McKean Cages... someone gave it to me as a gift, I lost it, but it made a huge impact on how I understood how a comic book could be drawn, how a story could be told, and subject matter.
You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!
Comments are closed.
Comments