""Jesus The Christ" comic series
24 pages (quarterly) to be released January 2011.
Produced a test run (limited 50 copies signed and numbered)
of the first issue.
"Scott, Wonderful article. Extremely informative. It has me wondering what my next move should be with KIDZ OF THE KING. My comic has been licensed as a wonderful animated DVD, and there are some major talks underway with big distributor…"
"Ralph! God bless you brother and I pray your family's Christmas is going well! Uh....so tell me...ya'll didn't get someone to color the rest of the pages did you? Cause I can get them finished now that I'm unemployed for the next 12 days. (The…"
"I'm planning to publish a black & white "manga style" Kidz of the King anthology. It will feature 3 to 5 stories written/ and/ or illustrated by manga style artists featuring my Kidz of the King characters. Interested?
I'm looking at paying $25.00…"
"Alicia,
What do you charge to do animation? I have a friend who needs her idea animated and she wants a ballpark estimate of what you would do for a 2 minute feature. I designed her characters, which are simple sports figures (a talking baseball,…"
"Hello Tom! Always loooved your work!
My comic book creation (Kidz of the King) is now animated and is currently being shopped around for distribution (TV or DVD retail).
It was animated by Pork n Beans (Canada) and is produced by Ten talents…"
"Man, I just want to say that I truly enjoyed your testimony.
Apologetics & Evangelism (which basically go hand in hand)
are two of my growing passions.
Person I'd like to meet the most: Ray Comfort.
I believe he is astounding regarding both…"
Hi Reggie, I really dig the Kidz of the King. I am just starting to do in Charlotte what you have been doing with KOTK for some time now. I make a comic called Frogboy for Urban ministry down here. It is very grass roots at the moment. We give it out each week to about 300 kids from the inner-city here.
reggie!!!!
whats good, big brotha?
heh! well, i'm doing well, myself, just staying busy, and working hard on my comics. i saw the UMI compound, and met jeffrey and the others.it was a real blessing to see them, and an eye-opening experience, to say the least! i'm LOVING your body of work,man! i have the entire series of KOTK to date, and its awesome stuff! you and your wife are a dynamic combination, and jeffrey speaks very highly of you. if things work out with my deal, i will have something to look forward to as well..(we'll see!) anyway, holla back when you get a moment and catch me up on things..talk to you soon!
wayne cash
DUDE!!! you are all over the place! it does my heart well to see you on the social side. As I Know you are Keep the CCAS Chicago meeting in prayer. Looks as though we will have even more in common. How is your animation deal going?
How thrilled are you?--holla!
-walk in it!
Comments
whats good, big brotha?
heh! well, i'm doing well, myself, just staying busy, and working hard on my comics. i saw the UMI compound, and met jeffrey and the others.it was a real blessing to see them, and an eye-opening experience, to say the least! i'm LOVING your body of work,man! i have the entire series of KOTK to date, and its awesome stuff! you and your wife are a dynamic combination, and jeffrey speaks very highly of you. if things work out with my deal, i will have something to look forward to as well..(we'll see!) anyway, holla back when you get a moment and catch me up on things..talk to you soon!
wayne cash
be blessed -chat real soon
How thrilled are you?--holla!
-walk in it!
Here's a link to my services:
http://360degreeartwave.t35.com/web-content/Services-page.html
be blessed man
-
1
-
2
-
3
-
4
-
5
of 6 Next