CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

My Content

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Comments are closed.

Comments

  • Great painting, Rayson!
  • cho is a great artist.
    hush is some of jim lee's best work.
    your right about danger girl, that what alot of comics lack is good pacing/storytelling
  • Rayson! great to see you here man, I'd love to see you post up some of your work. I still dig your TNMT rendering from the meeting. What city do you live in? take care.
  • Welcome Rayson. It was great meeting you at the Saturday meeting of the CCAS. I hope you will be able to attend some of the other meetings.
  • welcome aboard !!
    what is some of your favorite books ?
This reply was deleted.