CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

My Content

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Comments are closed.

Comments

  • Hi ya, I know you like Christian comics so I know you'll love The Word for WORD Bible Comic, (Unabridged, historically accurate graphic novel of the Bible with a high view of scripture. For ages 15+) 

    To complete the first book I need your help, as I am raising funds on Kickstarter. My passion is to get God's Word in full into the hands of young believer and unbelievers and comic lovers of all ages, in the hope they will come to really know God. Please check it out at the KS page, it's going well but I still need lots of backers so I hope as a CCAS member you'll please pledge to support this project...

    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/word4wordbiblecomic/the-word-f...

    If you are concerned about the accuracy and faithfulness to the text please read this Blog...

    https://wordforwordbiblecomic.squarespace.com/blog/how-do-i-know-it...

    PS - Please add me as a friend here on CCAS

    The Word for WORD Bible Comic-100+pg Graphic Novel (Judges)
    Hard hitting, unabridged graphic novel of the Book of Judges that is historically accurate with high view of scripture. For ages 15+
  • Jerry - I have your book Samson, Judge of Israel and thought it was well written. I liked the device of having the angel relate Samson's story. And of course I loved Mario's artwork. Great job. I'd loved to read more of your work. Have anything else out or in development? 

    I too have written a graphic novel published by Kingstone Comics last year called, Vladimir - Prince of Russia. Check it out sometime. You can get it on Amazon. I made the connection with Art Ayris through a contact on CCAS. 

    Blessings,

  • Hey Jerry!  Welcome to CCAS!  

This reply was deleted.