"Hi Natalie! This thread is a bit old--we have been doing the Alpha-Omega Con for four years already! The next one is set for Sept. 22, 2018! We are trying a new location, a big church in Downey, CA. Stay tuned for the exact address and other…"
"Definitely a believer in photo refs. I'll often snap a quick pic of my or my wife's hands in the position I need and then work from that. It usually helps."
"Ironically, I couldn't finish a project yesterday because I was tripping over the hands. Thanks for the advice, everyone! I usually use my left hand to look at as I draw."
"Were you interested in joining? Jim Gullett said:
I would love to read back issues, even as PDF's. How does one obtain those?
Eric Jansen said:
Back issues are available only to members or we can send one to prospective new members, for the cost…"
"Back issues are available only to members or we can send one to prospective new members, for the cost of postage. We have made PDF versions of the last three issues and we are glad to email those. Checks are preferred for any payments. Send me…"
"Well, I suppose we could have updated this thread, but we already had our first ALPHA-OMEGA CON last September in La Mirada, California! We are already gearing up for the second annnual AO Con this September 19th! Everyone who can do so, please…"
"Hi Sven. No, no thanks on the website. This is strictly a "paper" and "post office" endeavor! We do have a page on Facebook, but that's just for alumni to keep in touch. Sven Jacobs said:
Eric - would you be interested in making a website for it?"
Hey Eric,
God bless. I want to know is one page considered front and back? Or individual scans are considered one page? I will be sending them through email today and will be sending a money order of $20 this Friday. Is that ok?
when is the deadline to send in the tribs? I am going to send the tribs via mail, but as far as the art, I may send them to you by email if they do not come out right at 81/2x17. I will be going to Megacon (God willing) and I will be taking some photos for A/O, is there anything that you may like for me to do or ask at the con? And should I make 30 copies to be on the safe side.?
I have my intro page so far and I am going to send you 2 pages from my OGN that I was working on for the free comic book day last year. Yeah it was never finished.
Lol, thanks for the open spot. I was hesitant at first, simply because I felt like I have really nothing to say, but it turns out that by the time mega con comes I should have pics and rants about the con and I do need some critiquing as well. Thanks for having me. And I sall be sendind things out all this week to you.
Hey Eric, do you still have a space for me? After reading those free copies of A/O I was excited. Tell me what it is that I need to "trib" and other items. I have 2 or 3 pages of my story that I was going to do for free comic book day of 2008 but never finished the project. Please let me know what I need to send you. Jpeg or email my trib please let me know. I have so many questions but I just want to get started if there is space available.
Charlie
Comments
God bless. I want to know is one page considered front and back? Or individual scans are considered one page? I will be sending them through email today and will be sending a money order of $20 this Friday. Is that ok?
:)
Have a great weekend - God bless!
"Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits: who forgives all your iniquities; who heals all your diseases ..."
-- Psalm 103:2
Charlie
-
4
-
5
-
6
-
7
-
8
of 8 Next