CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

My Content

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Comments are closed.

Comments

  • Hi ya, I know you like Christian comics so I know you'll love The Word for WORD Bible Comic, (Unabridged, historically accurate graphic novel of the Bible with a high view of scripture. For ages 15+) please check it out at the KS page, it's going well but I still need lots of backers so I hope as a CCAS member you'll please pray on pledging to support this project...

    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/word4wordbiblecomic/the-word-f...

    The Word for WORD Bible Comic-100+pg Graphic Novel (Judges)
    Hard hitting, unabridged graphic novel of the Book of Judges that is historically accurate with high view of scripture. For ages 15+
  • Welcome Anthony, 

    I'm an MK from Italy, was never roman catholic myself, but I know that reality all too well.

    Glad to see you here.
    God bless 

  • Anthony, so glad to have you aboard at CCAS. Feel free to click on various artists, look over their work, leave a positive comment if you feel so moved. Enjoy.

This reply was deleted.