CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

My Content

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Comments are closed.

Comments

  • Hi Alec, I know you like Christian comics so I know you'll love The Word for WORD Bible Comic, (Unabridged, historically accurate graphic novel of the Bible with a high view of scripture. For ages 15+) please check it out at the KS page, it's going well but I still need lots of backers so I hope as a CCAS member you'll please pray on pledging to support this project...

    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/word4wordbiblecomic/the-word-f...

    The Word for WORD Bible Comic-100+pg Graphic Novel (Judges)
    Hard hitting, unabridged graphic novel of the Book of Judges that is historically accurate with high view of scripture. For ages 15+
  • Welcome Alec,

    Lots of great people here, very supportive in your art and your walk.

    Hope you feel at home.

    Troy

  • Welcome to the CCAS.  Enjoyed your testimony.  Like Brien, I would encourage you to post some of your work.  You will find some very gifted brothers and sister in the Lord on this site.  May God richly bless you and your family as you grow in the knowledge of Him.

     

  • Welcome to CCAS, Alec!  Sounds like your at the start of a heaven-of-a-ride!

    Make yourself at home here, brother. Post contributions to the art and discussions as you feel lead.

This reply was deleted.