CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

My Content

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Comments are closed.

Comments

  • Hi Adai , I know you like Christian comics so I know you'll love The Word for WORD Bible Comic, (Unabridged, historically accurate graphic novel of the Bible with a high view of scripture. For ages 15+) please check it out at the KS page, it's going well but I still need lots of backers so I hope as a CCAS member you'll please pray on pledging to support this project...

    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/word4wordbiblecomic/the-word-f...

    The Word for WORD Bible Comic-100+pg Graphic Novel (Judges)
    Hard hitting, unabridged graphic novel of the Book of Judges that is historically accurate with high view of scripture. For ages 15+
  • Happy Birthday Adia! I hope you get to do something fun to celebrate!

    :) Scott
  • Your work is just beautiful!
  • your welcome. have a nice year
  • hi miss adia and happy birthday wishing for you that everything what you re waiting arrives.
  • A fan of Sarah Ellerton I see...I'm not alone ;D
    I really like the drawings you have posted- quite awesome!
  • Welcome to CCAS, I really enjoy your wolf sketches and other are awesome.
  • Hello, Adia! Welcome to the CCAS network!

    Please come to my CCAS blog to check out the new series BEST MANN FOR THE JOB, created by my wife and me. I've posted previews and links to where you can read it free online.

    Have a great day - God bless!
  • HI Adia,

    Welcome aboard! I'm Scott A. Shuford, one of the new CCAS Board members. I wanted to stop in and say thanks for being involved with CCAS!

    If you have any input or would like to be involved with anything in particular, please let me and Eric Jansen (Membership Coordinator for CCAS) know by contacting us both through the site.

    To see a bit more about me, check out my profile here on the site. I'm looking forward to getting to know you better.

    Can you post or join in a forum discussion topic, post your own blog entry or upload your art or video now? :)

    At Your Service,

    Scott A. Shuford
    www.frontgatemedia.com
    CCAS Board Member 2008-2010


    Consider the words of C.S. Lewis:
    "If there lurks in most modern minds the notion that to desire our own good and to earnestly hope for the enjoyment of it is a bad thing, I suggest that this notion has crept in from Kant and the Stoics and is no part of the Christian faith. Indeed, if we consider the unblushing promises of reward and the staggering nature of the rewards promised in the Gospels, it would seem that our Lord finds our desires, not too strong, but too weak. We are half-hearted creatures, fooling around with drink and sex and ambition when infinite joy is offered us, like an ignorant child who wants to go on making mud pies in a slum because he cannot imagine what is meant by the offer of a holiday at sea. We are far too easily pleased."
  • Welcome to the CCAS. You will find some very gifted people on thes site. If you have any work, I would encourage you to post it for all to see. Looking forward to knowing more about you and your love for comics. May the God of our Savior Jesus Christ richly bless you and that you continue to grow in the knowledge of Him.
This reply was deleted.