CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

Been a while

I see we have a couple new members. Welcome! Feel free to share what God is doing in your life, or ways you would like to be held accountable. Possibly in being more evangelistic minded, or serving more?Myself, the winter doldrums has gotten to me a little and I phased out a bit. But, I've got a guy at church who encourages me when I run into him. He and I have planned a time to go out next week for door to door evangelism. As always, I feel that in order for this to be effective and for God to work, I need to clean up whatever sin (hidden or otherwise) that may be going on in my life. I also should spend time talking to Jesus in a way that's meaningful. Do I really have a heart for the lost? Do any of us?I ran into a guy at Burger King the other night. Came from California, and said he needed a home. Didn't really know what to do, other than pray for him and spend a little time with him. Just tried to convey that I cared, and that God cares. But yet, I also feel that even this isn't enough. A couple bucks, and 10 minutes of conversation. Maybe some tips on where to get help. I've got so much to be thankful for in my life, and often end up griping about something. Here's someone who's hit the bottom, and I have trouble knowing how to help. Convicting.Well, hope you guys are doing okay.

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –