CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

What do you own....or like to own?

If i found a genie in a lamp the very first thing i would wish for is to own every system and every game for every system. Yes, even the Virtual Boy. C'mon, its a good idea.......The execution was just a little flawed. They should try again,but this time, do it right.Anyway, over the course of my 28 years on this Earth (notice i said THIS Earth) i have managed to accumilate A Nintendo 64, A Gamecube, a Playstation 1, both versions of the Gameboy advance, a DS, a DS lite, and a PSP. It may sound like a lot, but remember, it took a looong time. :)

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• We only have a PS2 and an old relic: Sega Saturn, lol:) I used to play Everquest and Everquest 2 on the PC extensively, but had to quit because it became too much of an addiction and an obsession.

The latest games I've played are Final Fantasy XII and O-Kami on the PS2. Good fun:)

God bless you all,
    Gerry
    • I recently learned that the PC is a great medium for games. I was strictly a console man myself, until just recently. I'm really looking forward to getting Left Behind:Eternal Forces.
    • Anthony, is that 'Left Behind' like in the popular end times novels? I never read the books, but if there's going to be a PC game about it, I'm there! (Unless my dino-comp can't play it, lol:))

God bless you,
      Gerry
    • The same. I'm surprised you havn't heard of it. For a while it was everywhere. X-Play reviewed it and John Stwart of The Daily Show even mentioned it. I just got a new desktop for the house, so i'm hoping it can handle LB, it was the second cheapest desktop Wal-Mart had.:)
    • Drats, the system specs for 'Left Behind' are too advanced for my dino-comp:( Let me know how the game is, 'kay? It didn't get good reviews on Amazon.com, but I'm more interested in what you think of it.

God bless you,
      Gerry Lee
    • Didn't get good reviews?! Aw well, i'm just glad it got reviewed at all. Or even made. Christian games hardly ever get out of the flash game stage. I'm just glad a good, mature christian game was made, and hope that its a sign of things to come.
      It wouldn't go on your comp? I hope it'll go on mine. LB was one of the main reason i got a comp. Although i hear its coming out for the platforms.
  • I would like to own a Wii, I have stuck with Nintendo since I was born, lol, my Dad still has the ol' system that takes the large cartridges with the controller w/ 2 buttons and stuck all in one frame, lol, I miss duck hunt, wonder if they have it for Wii? Anyway, the game I want to get most is Harvest Moon Another Wonderful Life, yea I know for game cube originally, but it's a fun and addictive game, also Zelda, Twilight Princess, my husband wants to get the new Metroid game, I am hoping to make enough to buy him a Wii system for his birthday and the Metroid game :D
    • I love the old NES. I wish i still had mine. Duck Hunt was great, i think they actually have one for the DS. Its supposed to be an update, better graphics and everythying. Harvest Moon i heard was a great game. And Metroid......well, i burst into tears everytime i realize i don't have a Wii or Metroid Prime 3. Ah well.:)
This reply was deleted.