CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

Zombies

Ok, I'm going to dance with death here (quite literally!). What do you guys think about zombies? I know, weird question, right? But seriously, the Bible doesn't talk about zombies, or anything like them; however they have become a popular topic in our culture today. But anyhow, here's my question: should Christians write about zombies?

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Too funny...

Steve Crespo said:

I think we should stick to Biblical stuff like flying reindeer, and hobbits.

3884468518?profile=original

Zombies
    Ok, I'm going to dance with death here (quite literally!). What do you guys think about zombies? I know, weird question, right? But seriously, the Bi…
  • I think we should stick to Biblical stuff like flying reindeer, and hobbits.

3884468518?profile=original

• Hmm....well, that's a tough one. Zombies originate stuff having 2 do with voodoo and witchcraft, so they're not exactly of God...but, I guess not everything is in the Bible, is it? My advice is if you have a specific situation pertaining to it you should seek God in prayer and see what He has to say. That usually helps me in the "gray areas." But I bet you could come up with some kind of symbolic story involving zombies portraying a christian message that would be awesome. Then again, I don't know if it's wrong or not. Besides the point, seek God in prayer and he will make your convictions clear. (Everybody has different convictions, so don't take it personally if God says go and others say no)

This reply was deleted.