CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

WebComics.CC

Hey, I've already talked about this on my CCAS blog, but I wanted to start a discussion here as well.WebComics.CC is Community Comics' webcomics project. Basically, we're presenting and promoting webcomics from across the web, some religious and some not, but all of them being "all ages" and "quality".By "all ages" we mean something that is appropriate for all ages. (This doesn't mean kiddie stuff, although it could BE kiddie stuff.)By "quality" we mean it's good. Artistically sound.A quick look at our two most recent posts will give you an idea of what we're doing:WebComic Wednesdays: this is a quick round up of the past week's webcomics. Those webcomics that we have chosen to promote will be featured here every week they have a new update.Sunday Spotlight: Here we take a closer look at a different webcomic every week. (This week it's Eric Merced, Josh Alves, and Jamie Cosley's newly formed Crashland Studio.)We can use your help! If you have a favorite webcomic or have a webcomic of your own, and they fit into the category of "quality all ages", we'd like to know about it!~ Ben

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I'm sure you already know about our great titles at Cyberlight :) SOooOo... I won't waste your time on that.
  • Hi Ben,

What a great invitation. If you wish, you can add my comic translation of the Letter of James to the webcomic list. I updated it earlier this week with new pages. The website is www.lookbothwaysartandfaith.blogspot.com.

Peace
    Earnest Graham
  • Hah--that's funny, thanks. Love your site by the way. I just twittered it.

Ben Avery said:
    Too late! I already added it! :)
    Which breaks the rules, because I normally get permission from people before doing so. Sorry. :/
  • Too late! I already added it! :)

Which breaks the rules, because I normally get permission from people before doing so. Sorry. :/
  • It would be most appreciated if you added Silly Daddy to the list. Thanks so much.

Ben Avery said:
    Yeah, see, I DID know about that! There's few I already knew about . . . but I've lost track of them.

Soooo, you're making my job a lot easier reminding me. :)

You mind if we add Silly Daddy to the list?

Joe Chiappetta said:
    Well, I think you already know this Ben, but I do Silly Daddy, which has been all ages and quality since I became a disciple 11 years ago. Thanks for asking.
  • Yeah, see, I DID know about that! There's few I already knew about . . . but I've lost track of them.

Soooo, you're making my job a lot easier reminding me. :)

You mind if we add Silly Daddy to the list?

Joe Chiappetta said:
    Well, I think you already know this Ben, but I do Silly Daddy, which has been all ages and quality since I became a disciple 11 years ago. Thanks for asking.
  • Well, I think you already know this Ben, but I do Silly Daddy, which has been all ages and quality since I became a disciple 11 years ago. Thanks for asking.
  • Love this Ben. Let me know if I can help in some way. :)

At Your Service,

Scott A. Shuford, Principal
    FrontGate Media
    Extra Mile Merch
    My Broken Palace
This reply was deleted.