CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

okay. Your knees are going to shake when you see the skill and  talent that God has given this man. From what I understand about this guy is that he uses not photo reference and DOES NOT DO ANY SKETCHING or primarily drawing. He just puts the pen to the paper and DRAWS. Tell me the truth have you ever seen skill like this?  He can draw anything. people. props animals machines  ANYTHING. It is mindblowing!! Please give me you opinion. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RI-jnllfPXs&feature=related

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Well, as for the autistic, landscape artist... photographic memory, bah! There's a small falafel shop on the corner of 40th and Broadway that he completely missed!

And as for Kim Jung Gi, it's no biggie. Camera tricks! We're actually watching the film backwards! He's actually erasing a finished drawing, and they're playing it in reverse!

I tell ya... you gotta wake up pretty stinkin' early to pull one over on me.

• lemme try again, logged out of youtube. reBAM!

• Really? Is he Autistic? that would make sense, how do you know he is?

I can't get that link to work for me!

• i'll see your wager and raise you an autistic: BAM!

• Meh hairy lines is all i see, you know how hard it'd be to ink this work, if he sketched first his lines wouldn't be so hairy. pffft ha! so negative, yeh that's the first thing i saw, but yeah he's good, aint gon' hate^^

Did he say he thinks it's a God given talent? to him?

This reply was deleted.