CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

Replies

• I'm sold! How/where/when can I get a copy?
    • Thanks Mike that's a real compliment that I appreciate. Unfortunately still working on it, in fact was going to do some work on it tomorrow, so be patient and I'll post the pages as I get them done:)
  • Nice work. The cover looked interesting, but I don't know if it really sold me. The interior art did though - I love the character designs, from the boy to the cute little gryphon, and especially, the big black wolf. Very simple yet very distinct. Excellent work! The story sounds interesting as well - especially since it's right after the fall of Rome.
    • Thanks Richard I really appreciate the compliment. The time after the fall of Rome is pretty much open ground, Christianity is also evolving at that time so plenty of story ideas there, once again thanks for the compliment:)
  • The cover looks awesome. I love the coloring, really sets the mood. What's Pendragon about?
    • It's suppose to be about a unlikely partnership between a young roman knight, a Gryphon and a huge Black Wolf that is somehow bound to the young knights family. With the fall of Rome everything is slipping into Darkness due to some evil coming from the North and they bind together to stop it. Still evolving:) Thanks for the compliment:)
This reply was deleted.