CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

Obama's America 2016

I just came back from seeing Dinesh D'Souza's "Obama's America 2016".

(http://2016themovie.com/)

3449076885?profile=original

Wow.

I really cannot recommend it enough. It is a thoughtful investigation on who Obama is ideologically, and seeks to uncover what he believes, and why he believes it.

No ad hominems, no hysteria, but a thorough look at his formative years, his parentage and family influences, and his political and theological mentors.

Man... whether you are for or against him you ought to see this film for the simple reason that- as the subtitle suggests- you really DON'T know him. (Because quite honestly, we were never allowed to know him.)

An amazingly important film.

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• He's got a problem with having a modern view on a biblical story as opposed seeing the story in it's original context. Taxes of the day had nothing to do with goods and services. Jerusalem was under an occupation. Caesar wasn't providing services to the people, you paid Caesar his tax because he was a god and you owed him being under his rule. To skew it the way he's doing it, is wrong.

Christian's should pay taxes because it's what authority has made into law. Not because of the volunteer military's duty or the public servant policemen, firemen, etc.. He is right we should be representatives of Christ and vote how the Holy Spirit leads, but remember our popular vote does not elect the President the Electoral College's Elector's do.

2016: Obama's America

Moses said:

This is an absolutely AWESOME message on what Christians should consider when voting.  Just wanted to share it here, as I believe it could be of help to our discussion and at the very least it's a sermon with some good WORD.  God bless everyone as we prepare to vote in this election.

http://www.oneplace.com/ministries/the-alternative/player/the-alter...

• This is an absolutely AWESOME message on what Christians should consider when voting.  Just wanted to share it here, as I believe it could be of help to our discussion and at the very least it's a sermon with some good WORD.  God bless everyone as we prepare to vote in this election.

http://www.oneplace.com/ministries/the-alternative/player/the-alter...

• Yay Iran-War

Oh yeah and now there's an Allah ring in the mix.

POTUS Chester A. Arthur & SCJOTUS Horace Gray.

• Section 1 of Article Two of the United States Constitution

"No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States."

The Naturalization Act of 1790 defines natural born Citizen

"the children of citizens of the United States that may be born beyond sea, or out of the limits of the United States, shall be considered as natural born citizens". (Act to establish a uniform Rule of Naturalization, 1st Congress, 2nd session, March 26, 1790, 1 Stat.L. 103 at 104, 2 Laws of the U.S., ed. Bioren & Duane (1815) 82 at 83.)

Both Democrat and Republican Candidates should not be eligible to be President of the United States.

2016: Obama's America

The problem with 2016: Obama's America, is that it takes President Obama's Dreams of my Father memoir as non fiction when it's already been proven and admitted to be the complete opposite and filled w/ falsehoods. And on top of that the people Dinesh interviews are some seedy people and who's to say they aren't lying. So take it for what it is

Vice Guide to Romney's Mexican Family (Parental Discretion is Advised)

Contains language, violence. Vice exposes the mormons living in Mexico and where Willard Romney's family comes from.

• It figures.

3884387199?profile=original

• Yay Al-Qaeda.

• Quite a turn of events this week. 

Oh yeah. That's for sure.

• #132 (on your way to a luggage set)

Quite a turn of events this week. 

• Ginsu cuts through a can as easy as a tomato-hahahahahaha, let me know if you get those knives, bigger question , do they still make them, great prize either way.

• THIS is exactly why I distrust the un-printed word.

This reply was deleted.