CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

Hi All:

So here's the next five pages of I dream of deep space.  It's taken me a long time(again) because of the new job, the distance to the new job, and lots of OT at the new job.  I will finish this, No matter if it takes an eternity, though I hope it doesn't take that long.3449077872?profile=original3449077955?profile=original3449078016?profile=original3449078001?profile=original

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• send me a friend request and we can talk it bout it off line. 

• ok,you can connect me to frank soto so i draw for him?

• also you might want to try to team up with frank soto to see if he want to ink for you. He is pretty good!

• looks good. I want to see how you build this to the final versions.

• hello sir am a partime worker in drawing and inking if want me to draw storyboard for i you ill be glad and also deliver your job to your door steps..thanks
  • Whohoo!   Flying figures, multiple perspectives and awesome action. You've got a great eye for dynamic scenes, Landon!  Way to push your art forward.

I empathize with your balancing work and art and personal life.  Be persistant and worshipful in your life and art.  To keep yourself encouraged, keep chopping your deadlines into smaller pieces; something like..".Today I will ink the villain in frame 3 of page five." 

Well done, Bro!

• Nice. So are you going to ink/color these as well?

This reply was deleted.