CHRISTIAN COMIC ARTS SOCIETY :: A NETWORK OF CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP FOR COMICS FANS, PROS, AND AMATEURS

Help Wanted: Card Game

Several years back Fish Without Feet Graphic Design and another CCAS'er started an endeavor to create a card game. Some of you may have seen samples of what the cards will closely resemble if you have looked at my artwork on here or my website. Though it has many elements of Christianity, it will not be a bible thumping, preaching type of game. It is our attempt to give the people who love to game, something they dont have to question the morality of.With that in mind, obviously hundreds of cards will need to be made up. What I am looking for is weapon, armor, and helmet contribution art. It doesnt have to be colored or inked...I can do that myself if you cannot or dont want to. So pretty simple stuff. The only thing it MUST be, is UNIQUE...no copy written stuff. So please dont get me in trouble with the law. This is your chance to be creative and go crazy, there are no limitations on the type or style of what we are wanting. There is no compensation for this, except exposure if and when the game gets published. As of right now I am planning to have an ARTIST card, which will list the artists who contributed. I may also do what I have seen on some cards which list the art by: Joe Blow, at the bottom of the actual card.Creators: Many of you have your own COOL characters. If they have a weapon that you would like featured, let me know, and I would love to feature it, and give you (c) on it. For instance...you have a comic book called Hand of God. The lead character runs around with an over sized mace. We would feature the mace on the card, and actually give it the name...HAND OF GOD or whatever the mace is actually called. This again, would give some exposure to you, and also your creation. Please contact me for more details.**Check out my photos for samples of the cards, they will be a bit different, these were just samples I worked up to get an idea of how I wanted them. **

card.jpg

card7.jpg

card10.jpg

You need to be a member of CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society to add comments!

Join CCAS - Christian Comic Arts Society

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• yes, though the card game has been somewhat slowed with the other projects being pushed through FWOF at the moment.

Bro. Orfenn said:
    Do you still need artists?

You can take a look at my gallery:
    paololibunao.deviantart.com
  • Do you still need artists?

You can take a look at my gallery:
    paololibunao.deviantart.com
  • png with background transparent is ideal, but honestly, I am happy just getting penciled JPGs. I can color or ink anything, but if you want to do it all, you are welcome to.

Melchizedek Todd said:
    How do you want me to send the pics to you(format, size and such)
  • How do you want me to send the pics to you(format, size and such)
  • Hey, are you still looking for weapons art?
This reply was deleted.